From the 4 to 8 July 2022, mobility experts will gather for the VSV (Vlaamse Stichting Verkeerskunde) FREE Online European Road Safety Summer School. Delegates will learn about an integrated approach to road safety, based on good-practice examples from European countries.
The themes and topics include: road safety strategies, strategies for education and awareness raising, infrastructure, enforcement and the European framework...
The broad schedule is as follows below. For more information on the topics of discussion on each day, please see the website:
- 4 July: Introduction, vision and strategy
- 5 July: Education and awareness raising
- 6 July: Infrastructure, data and vehicle technology
- 7 July: Understanding the road user & enforcement
- 8 July: The European Framework: on the road to zero fatalities in traffic.
CLAIRE DEPRÉ Head of Road Safety Unit, DG MOVE, European Commission
FRANK MÜTZE Policy and Projects Officer, ETSC
LIZ BROOKER Chair, Road Safety Great Britain
NHAN TRAN Coordinator, Unintentional Injury Prevention, World Health Organization...
Please see the website for the full list of speakers.