The 6th Conference on Sustainable Urban Mobility – CSUM2022 will take place in Skiathos, Greece from 31 August - 2 September 2022. The theme of this year’s Conference is “Smart Energy for Smart Transport”.
The Conference is organised by The University of Thessaly, Department of Civil Engineering, Traffic, Transportation and Logistics Laboratory – TTLog, in collaboration with Eindhoven University of Technology, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Universidade do Porto, Université du Luxembourg, University of Hawaii at Manoa and University of Southampton.
The main aim of CSUM is the dissemination of knowledge and the exchange of research and good practices among researchers and practitioners in the domain of transportation and mobility. The conference is organized in six thematic tracks:
- Electric and clean energy in transportation;
- Emerging and innovative technologies in transport;
- Active and non-motorised travel;
- Equitable, just and inclusive transportation;
- Sustainable and resilient supply chain;
- Urban planning and transport infrastructure.
For more information on the conference, see here.
To register, click here. There is an option to attend the Conference virtually (with reduced registration fees).