I am conducting research into behaviour change programs/interventions/campaigns that encourage residents to walk to local mixed use (cultural and retail) precincts, which will inform the design of an intervention to be delivered in Melbourne, Australia.
As part of this research I am trying to identify a number of evidence-based case studies (fully evaluated). As such, I am also very interested in understanding the monitoring and evaluation frameworks behind the project.
From an initial web-based search I have identified a few possible case studies. However, as is usually the case, only limited information is available online. I would be extremely grateful if anyone could share some projects that may relate to the above research.
I am particularly keen to find projects with the following information:
- the behavioural goals
- what people were targeted
- the involvement of external stakeholders (e.g. retailers)
- what did it involve / what activities were undertaken
- what tools were used / developed
- what challenges were faced
- the costs involved in delivery
- the monitoring and evaluation framework
- the outcomes (intended and unintended)
Your assistance would be most welcome. Or, if you are unable to help but can point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful.
If you would like further information about the work I am doing, please do not hesitate to ask.
As a gesture of gratitude for your help, I would be happy to share the outcomes of this research with you.